MCK Global are currently looking for Structural Engineers with steel experience to join some of the UK and Ireland’s leading steel fabrication companies. The positions are with some of the foremost structural steel fabricators/ consultancies in the UK and Ireland involved with the design, fabrication and construction of structural steel for high profile commercial and residential buildings. The location of our clients include Scotland, England and the West of Ireland. In addition, the locations of our clients lend to affordable living and, for some, are ideal for outdoor activities should you enjoy this type of lifestyle.
The successful candidates will join highly skilled structural teams and will deal with a different range of interesting projects. Companies are offering a good package of benefits including a pension scheme, annual salary reviews, a competitive annual leave package and for some, a bonus scheme.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience as Structural Engineer on steel structures
- Significant & proven experience in Finite element design programmes ie. Robot, Ansys etc.
- Verifiable history and proven successful track record in working to with Euro and BS design codes,
If you think this role would suit you and you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MCK Global are presently looking for a Structural Engineer with Timber or Grasshopper experience to join one of Canada’s leading structure construction companies.
As a brief background the position is with a successful Timber structures construction company involved in the design, fabrication and erection of innovative timber structures across Canada and the United States such as long span roofs, tall wood buildings, seismic structures, free form structures and large scale mass timber structures. The company in question breaks new ground in design concepts, sophistication, craftsmanship and quality, and their work has been recognised internationally, including numerous awards for innovation in timber construction. As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for creating practical and efficient designs while working with architects as well as the detailing and management team. Your role also involves – but not limited to – providing engineering reports to clients, performing detailed structural design and detailing, including calculations and static/dynamic finite element modelling and liaising with the internal project management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering (or a related Engineering Degree). SE is an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience working as structural engineer (preferred 2 years of experience in timber engineering although this is not a essential).
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Experience with Finite Element software and significant experience performing calculations. Knowledge of Rhino/Grasshopper/AutoCAD is an asset.
If you think this role suits you and are interested in knowing more, please contact email@example.com