MCK Global are presently recruiting a TEKLA Draughtsperson to work on a permanent basis for one of our clients based in the North East of England. Our client is an established company whose workload covers a wide range of structural and metalwork packages solely for the Canadian market. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the most successful structural steel fabrication and erection companies in Canada. In terms of experience, our client is looking for the following:
* A minimum of 3 years experience within the structural steelwork industry is required.
* Previous experience with TeklaStructures 3D modelling software is essential.
* An understanding of AISC/CISC standards is an asset.
* Duties will include all aspects of steelwork modelling and drawing production to meet tight schedules within a busy and modern office environment.
* Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision and be fluent in English.
Salary: £25,000 – £33,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: November 2015
For consideration, please send your CV and cover letter in the first instance to: email@example.com