MCK Global are now hiring a Project Manager for a highly successful timber structure construction company based in Canada. As a brief background the position is with one of Canada’s leading timber structure companies. They are involved in the design, fabrication and erection of innovative timber structures across Canada and the United States such as long span roofs, tall wood buildings, seismic structures, free form structures and large scale mass timber structures. The company in question breaks new ground in design concepts, sophistication, craftsmanship and quality, and their work has been recognised internationally, including numerous awards for innovation in timber construction.
As a Project Manager you will be working directly with the companies clients as well as working closely with all teams to ensure all projects are delivered safely, on time, on budget and also to the highest quality. You will also be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Creating schedules and coordinating all resources to meet project deliverable’s
- Leading quality assurance.
- Provide onsite construction support
- Present to management reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of construction related project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or engineering
- PMP designation or be in process to obtaining
- Experience managing construction projects with values in excess of $5M
If you are interested in this position and would like to receive more information, please contact email@example.com