MCK Global are presently recruiting TEKLA Draughtspersons to work on a permanent basis for one of our clients based in the North East of England. Our client is an established company whose workload covers a wide range of structural and metalwork packages solely for the Canadian market. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the most successful structural steel fabrication and erection companies in Canada. The starting salary on offer is between £25k to £33k per annum, depending on your experience. A relocation package will also be provided to cover the expense of moving to the UK. In terms of experience, our client is looking for the following:
* A minimum of 3 years experience within the structural steelwork industry is required.
* Previous experience with TeklaStructures 3D modelling software is essential.
* An understanding of AISC/CISC standards is an asset.
* Duties will include all aspects of steelwork modelling and drawing production to meet tight schedules within a busy and modern office environment.
* Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision and be fluent in English.
For further information please submit your CV in the first instance.